- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix the spices and chopped thyme in a large bowl
- Rinse the okra and pat it completely dry using a paper towel
- Trim the ends of the okra and cut into pieces
- You could also prepare the okra lengthwise slicing down the middle of the okra
- After cutting the okra, toss them in the spice mixture and line on a baking tray in a single layer
- Drizzle the okra with olive oil
- Bake this for about 15 minutes
- Take the tray out of the oven and shake and turn the pieces a little and bake it for another 10 minutes
- Easy oven roasted okra is ready! Serve this hot and straight out of the oven.
Check out other great recipes here!
Follow us on Instagram for more recipes, nutritional information and other great content!