- Splinter cumin seeds in ghee and sauté the asafetida, onion, green chilies, garlic and ginger
- Following that, add the tomatoes and cook till soft
- After that, add all the spices and sauté till the oil separates
- Once the oil has separated, add the amaranth leaves and blend well to the mixture
- Add water and bring it to a boil
- Once the water is boiling, add the cooked lentils, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Garnish this delicious Moong Dal Chaulai with coriander leaves
Check out other great recipes here!
Follow us on Instagram for more recipes, nutritional information and other great content!