- Divide the cream cheese equally into three bowls
- In one bowl, add 1 teaspoon honey
- In the second bowl, add the melted chocolate
- In the last bowl, add the remaining honey and pink food coloring
- Stir each bowl until fully combined
- Slice apples and use a cookie cutter to hollow out the centers
- Spread the mixtures on the apple slices and top with sprinkles
- Serve the easy-to-make Apple Donuts with your favorite toppings!
Check out other great recipes here!
Follow us on Instagram for more recipes, nutritional information and other great content!